Skip to main content

My Favorite Tweetz!...

1. Remember me? I was your friend when you were single.

2. At times life may get harder, but every time you will get stronger.

3. Sometimes, the more you hide your feelings for someone, the more you fall for them.

4. "If something in life is hurting you, You must change it, Even though the change may hurt more."

5. My attitude is based on how you treat me. Treat me right and i'll treat you better. Do me wrong and I'll do you worse.

6. You fight with the most important people in your life because those relationships are worth fighting for.

7. A good friend can't fix all your problems, but they can promise you won't face them alone.

8. Do something now that will make the person you will be tomorrow proud to have been the person you are today.

9. You never know what a person is going through. Think before you judge.

10. Just for once, I want someone to be afraid of losing me.

11. The best feeling in the world is to be loved by the one you love.

12. I like people who actually put an effort into talking to me.

13. Feeling lonely? Just take out a pack of gum, you will suddenly have tons of new friends.

14. If i actually did 'live like there's no tomorrow' i'd be in jail.

15. Before you judge how I live my life, I suggest you take a good look at your own.

16. The best revenge is happiness, because nothing drives people more crazy then seeing someone actually having a good life.

17. If someone is strong enough to bring you down, show them you are strong enough to get up.

18. You may never know how much you impacted someone's life until you are no longer a part of their world.

19. I laugh a lot, I love to make people laugh and I love people who can make me laugh.

20. Just because you're pretty, doesn't mean you can treat other people like they don't matter.

21. I'm not saying I hate you. I'm just saying if you got hit by a bus, I would be driving that bus.

22. Don't judge me. You can't handle half of what I've dealt with. There's a reason I do the things I do, there's a reason I am who I am.

23. Never let go of the memories that mean the most to you.

24. One smile, can start a friendship. One word, can end a fight. One look, can save a relationship. One person can change your life.

25. Sometimes the wrong choices bring us to the right places.

26. Music always has the power to calm my mind and heart when I'm feeling sad inside.

27. Smile like you've never cried, fight like you've never lost, love like you've never been hurt, and live like you'll die tomorrow.

28. Sometimes music is all you need to make you feel better.

29. The more weird you are, the more fun you are!

30. Don't say you hate your life, cause it can be gone in a instant. Be thankful for what you have, cause you never know what will happen next.

31. That awkward moment when you're trying not to look when someone is staring at you.

32. I was smiling yesterday, i am smiling today and i will smile tomorrow simply because life is too short to cry for anything.

33. If my best friend hates you then I automatically hate you.

34. Sometimes you need to be alone, in order to find out who you really are and what you really want.

35. The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all your weakness and still thinks you're completely amazing.

36. Don't judge me for my choices when you don't understand my reasons.

37. I am who I am. You can say whatever you want about me. I won't change. Your approval isn't needed nor wanted.

38. I’m not rejecting you, I’m protecting me.

39. Saying that you're okay is so much easier rather than explaining all the reasons why you're not.

40. What comes easy, won't last. What lasts, won't come easy.

41. The hardest decision is deciding whether to "walk away" or "try harder."

42. I really don't care about a lot of things, but when I do care, I care too much.

43. Smiling at someone who wants to bring you down is the best revenge.

44. Best way to not get your heart broken is pretend you don't have one.

45. I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am.


46. There's always some truth behind 'just kidding', knowledge behind 'I don't know', emotion behind 'I don't care', and pain behind 'I'm okay'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kebaikan Dan Keburukan FACEBOOK Masakini (Contoh Esei)

PENDAHULUAN Peranan media massa dan komunikasi dalam membangunkan negara sememangnya tidak dapat dinafikan. Ia boleh dilihat sejak era sebelum kemerdekaan lagi di mana semangat nasionalisme ditiup oleh media massa dan komunikasi membangkitkan semangat menentang penjajah. Bermula dari era tersebut media massa dan komunikasi memainkan peranannya yang terbaik dalam membantu kerajaan untuk membangunkan negara ini di atas fungsinya sebagai pemerhati, penghubung, pentafsir dan penghibur. Dalam kehidupan masyarakat yang sentiasa mengejar arus pembangunan, media massa memainkan peranan yang cukup penting untuk merealisasikan impian masyarakat ke arah kehidupan yang lebih moden dan sejajar dengan Wawasan 2020. Media massa dikatakan mampu mendidik rakyat serta mampu menentukan arah kehidupan masyarakat Malaysia. Sebagaimana yang telah diketahui, media massa merupakan penyebar saluran maklumat yang utama di Malaysia. Kepentingannya sebagai saluran maklumat yang unggul terbukti dengan wuj

Contoh Kerja Kursus Pengajian Am Tingkatan 6 Penggal 2 2015 (STPM) (Majlis Perkahwinan Masyarakat India)

1. ABSTRAK Adat Resam Dalam Majlis Perkahwinan Masyarakat Kaum India Di Taman Kelubi Damai, Jasin, Melaka.       Kajian ini dijalankan dibawah tajuk, “Adat Resam dalam Majlis Perkahwinan Masyarakat India” di Taman Kelubi Damai. Kajian ini mengemukakan dua objektif. Objektif pertama kajian ialah untuk mengenalpasti jenis-jenis adat resam dalam majlis perkahwinan masyarakat India. Objektif yang kedua pula, mengenalpasti kepentingan mengekalkan adat resam dalam majlis perkahwinan masyarakat India di Taman Kelubi Damai. Kawasan kajian ini terletak kira-kira 4 km dari Bandar Jasin dan 28 km dari Bandaraya Melaka. Kajian yang digunakan ialah kajian tinjauan. Instrumen kajian yang digunakan dalam kajian ialah soal selidik dan pemerhatian. Sampel kajian ialah seramai 25 orang responden yang tinggal di Taman Kelubi Damai. Dapatan kajian menunjukkan bahawa penduduk di taman tersebut masih mengamalkan adat resam dalam majlis perkahwinan India. Kajian ini merumuskan bahawa adat resam per

Kerja Kursus Semantik & Pragmatik (Analisa Aspek-aspek Semantik Deiksis dan Kolokasi dalam Cerpen)

Fakulti Bahasa dan Linguistik (FBL) TIX2002 : Semantik & Pragmatik Semantics & Pragmatics Sesi 2017 / 2018 Semester 4 Tajuk Kerja Kursus Analisa Aspek-aspek Semantik Deiksis dan Kolokasi dalam Cerpen ‘Arnab yang Pemalas’. Nama Ahli Kumpulan Aisyah Binti Mahathir (TIG1600XX) Nur Asilah Binti Adenan (TIG1600XX) Siti Fatimah Binti Masran (TIG1600XX) Thanushah A/P P Soniyasee (TIG1600XX) Nombor Kumpulan Kelas Kumpulan 4 Nama Pensyarah Puan Siti Nurbaya Binti Mohd Nor Tarikh Dihantar 4 /   4 / 2018 Isi Kandungan Bilangan Tajuk Nama Ahli Muka Surat 1. Pengenalan Fatimah 1 2. Objektif Semua Ahli Kumpulan 2 3. Deskripsi Data Thanushah 3 4. Kerangka Teori Aisyah & Asilah 4 - 6 5. Analisa dan Perbincangan 1.       Deiksis 2.       Kolokasi